The gifts were wrapped so intricately, beautifully, and masterfully. Hours were spent knotting the bows just so. The tape dispenser was depleted and the scissors were worn thin. All undone within minutes. Santa came and he was good to your queer. Cash. Cold, hard cash with a few dashes of the Banana and Diesel. Santa is good at what he does. There was time with family and good food and all that other magical crap that is Christmas day. Now it's time to celebrate six days of pure, unadulterated naughtiness before Santa starts his list over in the new year. But don't get toooo inebriated yet you lush! There will be plenty of time for that later. Tomorrow requires you be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. It's SALE DAY! Return all that gankity shit you never wanted and get you somethin' purty. Personally, I won't have to be in return lines with you because my family finally realized I have better taste than them. Tomorrow you will find me with my beating stick in the thick of it in B'ham and then it's all about the ATL on Monday and Tuesday! That brings me to my next, very important point. Christmas is donezo. Next comes our even bigger holiday. No. Not New Year's Eve. Better.

On Monday, December 28, 2009 we celebrate the Resurrection of Our Lady upon Hotlanta! Her glory will come sweeping upon the concrete jungle to feed her little monsters with her sensual mewzaks. Now this bitch ain't got tickets. If you do, I am NOT above doing very sinful deeds that would get myself on Santa's Naughty List for life in exchange for one. Okay, that's a lie. Or is it? Anygay, I will be in town to capture her essence in glass jars for posterity. Here's a a figure you may recall from a few posts back to serve as an impromptu Our Lady Tracker.


I congratulate those making the pilgrimage to dance in the dark at her feet. May you have the blessing of the CampusQueer in your heart and your disco stick in hand. Your homework for the week is to ponder realistic New Year's resolutions. Good luck shopping you little fashionistas. Let there be stars in your eyes because you're having a good time!

Over and Out,
CampusQueer