I remember the days of yore when I would load up in a deathtrap of a van for the Baptist Cult of Jesus and spread our seed in the world with caroling for nursing homes during the month of our Laward. In retrospect, I wonder if those social security sucking old prunes thought we were a multitude of angels descending upon them to extend an invitation to the afterlife, freeing them from a hell of overflowing bed pans and applesauce. Silly old people. Nonetheless, we would arrive pink-cheeked and tight-holed to sing our little diddies of Christmas cheer. Given it is the eve of Christmas Eve, I imagine 'tis  appropriate I serenade you all with a few songs dear to our kind during this time of year. Instead, I'll let the professionals do it. Here are some tried and true favorites guaranteed to put you in the spirit!








Now wasn't that just joyous. I think I need Im going to need an eggnog. Heavy on the bourbon.

Over and Out,
CampusQueer