So the other day I was walking around campus and I thought first about how much I hate what people wear on campus. Then out of the blue, I thought the words "Campus Queer." I'm not sure what struck me with these two words. Perhaps it was a moment of enlightenment or perhaps some frat guy yelled it as he proudly sped off in his oversize pick-up.  Anygay, I wasn't sure what they could possibly ever be used for, but it didn't take long to decide I wanted to host a blog based around those words - a blog about my day-to-day experiences mixed with some pro-gay agenda, and perhaps a little dirty humor every once in a while. Taint.

So after a miserable exam this morning, I plopped right down in Gorgas, stretched my little fangers, and began a whirlwind of social networking mastery. Employing Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Blogger (hellur) I am trying to create a community around this blog. I see it as a space where the Tuscaloosa gays can go when they are procrastinating at their finest and need a break from repeatedly hitting the Home button on Facebook, a space to create visibilty, and a space to make us smile. I hope to engage you and bring you back for more. I hope to hear from you too! My opinion may be the most important here, but it doesn't mean I don't value yours too...sometimes. I look forward to what this could be and what it could mean. Let this social experiment commence.

Over and Out,
Campus Queer