So finally catching up on another burfenday for one of our queerling, let us review the soiree of one Nathan C. Having a bit of a history in event design, I was very pleased with the way this party was put together. I love a kegger and all, but a cocktail party is what really suits the CQ. Themed on Midnight in the Garden of Good annd Evil to honor Nathan's love for all things Savannah and southern. With the Arnold Palmer, a signature cocktail of sweet tea, homeade lemonade, and Firefly vodka; and twine-adorned mason jars; fine southern hors de'ourves by our fabulous Miss Callie; Spanish moss; and candlelight, this was what any great cocktail party should be. We brought Nathan into his 20's in style. You know my crew had to roll in there with signature black and white with a an arrangement of tulips. Once again, thank you Dr. Witt for all those damn tulips on campus. I am having a damn field day with them.  This event 'twas fabulous in every sense and exactly what I expect from such a classy queer as Mr. Nathan and his wifey, Callie. And since your CQ broke his camera the night before, I would like to thank Jessica Geisen for providing photos for this post as well as video. I need to get that bitch fixed before my next Out and About!





Over and Out,
CampusQueer