Oh queerlings, this past Tuesday we wasn't takin' no calls 'cause we was dancin'. The AngelGoddess, Genesis, had the Brickhouse dank hot once again with guest performer Bambi Kira. There were many unfamiliar faces this time and the CQ was rolling without his usual crew so it was a little strange at first. But as you may recall, this week was the "Telephone" Dance-Off Challenge. Girl, I had my outfit, my dance, and damn honey buns. I ain't lying. I heard that first "Hello hello baby" and was ready to hit it. And you won't believe it, but indeed I was completely sober the entire night. It was like an out-of-body experience to be sure. The CQ finally claimed his first WIN in the dance-off, even though I kinda forgot what the hell I was doing a couple times. It will be perfected next time though. As I was rolling out in the wee hours, I ran into none other than that Lady JaJa and her posse JUST then showing up. I've been known to be tardy, but they were showing up as we were shutting down. Damn gurl. I better see you all out and about next week. It's finally here - the "Single Ladies" Dance-Off Challenge. Time to break out your House of Dereon bodysuits!



 
  Mr. Long and that Porsha Black came as fierce as HELL in their Telephone get-ups!


Be sure to go RSVP for next week's Gen & Juice at the Brickhouse!

Over and Out,
CampusQueer