Yes, it's been a hot minute. I have been working harder than a hot-greased Asian seamstress on 15th Street working on my mini-collection for Tee-Time. More on that later. Anygay, I look like an old cat lady and feel like hell but nonetheless I am here with your Out and About update, specifically the burfenday celebration of one Cody S! There was a keg. There were jello shots. And the CQ was passed out on the couch with the quickness. It sure as hell took some skill to navigate your ass out to that house, but surprising the birthday boy was the name of the game. He knew he was having a party that night. He just thought he was hosting his own. Welcome to your 20's Cody. You've got one gay foot in your gay grave.

Congratulations B'day boy! Your man was locking lips with a vag on your special day. You lose. 



Our previous Drunk Bitch of the Week was a terrific jello shot buddy. Leading up to a Telephone dance session.


The next day I had lost my phone, my car, and broken my camera (which greatly affects my ability to do these Out and About posts now. . .) Sounds like a successful evening to be sure. Nathan C.'s soiree and more to come! Just let me finish these damn slutty ass garments I'm making. 

Over and Out,
CampusQueer