Good lord. Christina. Darling. No. So if you haven't seen Christina Aquilera's new video for "Not Myself Tonight" then I urge you to prepare yourself, because instead what you will find is that Our Lady actually just released a second video for her super-smash hit "Bad Romance." Don't believe me? It's true. Now it may say it's Christina, and it may even sound like Christina, but bitches you put that video on mute and squint just a bit, you would swear it was the second version of the Bathhaus of Gaga. Now I'm not trying to bash that cum-guzzling she-hag of a cuntwoman. Not at all. It's just that I do not appreciate her stepping in territory that she is too old and has-beened to be stepping in without ten inch McQueen spikes on. Imitation is the highest form of flattery though so at least she recognizes that Our Lady is OURS and that if she wants us, she must follow Gaga's lead. Next time perhaps not so closely. Please keep 12 feet away from the muse at all times Christina. Now let's just look a few stills I have here to get my point across shall we?


Think that's not so bad? Just wait.


My what lovely sunglasses you have.


Look at you. Burning shit. What. a. bad. bitch.


MmmMmm Honey Bee. For shame Honey Bee Dos.


Oh hell naw. 

And that's just a taste. Whatever. I'm over it. Go see for yourselves. I refuse to post the actual video on the blog. I'm gonna go and copy another Lady Gaga dance to do at Icon tonight. It's okay for me to blatantly copy her. I'm a fag. We have copyright permissions from her by birth.


Over and Out,
CampusQueer