This past Friday evening, Misster Mackey and your Queer had the marvelous, enchanting, and bewildering opportunity to be invited to a party unlike any other - a theatre folk party. Yes, those who amaze us, entertain us, and make us hee-fuckin-haw in that ole Allen Bales for Guerilla Theatre and much more were our company for the evening and I'm obsessed. It's like meeting people you've always seen on reality shows and wanted to party with in real life. I mean we even had an impromptu rave thanks to Sheridan Grant's gracious gift of glowsticks. Not only are they incredibly talented, they are also the most open and fun-loving people. And they drink. Alot. But I ended up passed out in the floor so I guess I just fit in like family don't I?? Some bitch was puking in Glenn's bathroom by midnight and she was from Samford. So Glenn took a photo of her hotmess right there in upstage right. She's from Samford so who cares. If you have never been to Guerilla Theatre, it is an ABSOLUTE must! It happens once a month here on campus at Allen Bales at 11pm. Just keep tabs on the CQ Facebook because I always let you know when it's going on so you can join. I cannot wait for my chance to party with these cool kids again.







Now Saturday night was a bit of a different story. Pink Box Burlesque hosted the Butch and Nancy Variety Show to benefit the Eliot Jackson Jones memorial scholarship. The good news is they met capacity which means they raised the maximum profit from the slighty steep door cover. At least it went to a great cause. That's what I kept telling my gay self. My mother, Sheridan Grant was the absolute highlight of the night, coming out of retirement for a hot count to support the cause. J. Burford and Jazz F. also had excellent spoken words to share. That's about where my good comments end. I do commend the troupe for doing this show in support of us though, so I keep the rest of my comments to myself. I wouldn't be as bitter if it weren't their little cunt of a backstage manager who sassed Misster Mackey and the Queer on separate occasions. She is evil and must be destroyed. Where was I? Whatever. We raised alot of money and Sheridan was fabulous. There you go.



Over and Out,
CampusQueer