With So Happy I Could Die blaring, my entire wardrobe in tow, and a toothy grin to boot, your Queer rolled back onto campus this week with reveling glee! With the inception of this blog beginning two days before I left for the T for holiday break, it is exciting to start using this blog for the platform it was intended - the life of a good 'ole faggot at the University of Alabama.

With that spirit in mind, ROLLLL TIDE ROLLLLLL! Tomorrow, the Tide and the Longhorns face off for a pas de deux of sweat and blood to claim the national championship. Tommi's and Judy's, whether or not we bring home number 13, we will paint Pasadena crimson. Nathan C. and Miss Callie will be hosting the day's festivities tomorrow at University Village. Your queer will be there alongside the rest of the Royal Flush Gang with drinks raised high! Even the queers know how to throw down for gameday. I will be consuming mass quantities of sausage balls and dear Cher I am praying for some pigs-in-a-blanket.

Okay, I really tried to put my best foot forward and write a new blog, but Heath has Tosh.0 on. And it's a combination of hilarity and really cute guy so I'm far too distracted to write for now. Exciting things to come!

Over and Out,
CampusQueer.