Tomorrow night your can attend either Tee Time presented by Fashion, Inc. or the Resonance spring show. I'm positive that Resonance will deliver a hell of a performance, but I'm invested in the CTID. Hell I'm doing graphic design for them all over the place. And just a side note, and not to offend whoever did it, but the Resonance poster is a little much with the color palette. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to read any of the information. Okay moving on.

Both events begin at 7:30 so you have to choose. Tee Time will be featuring designs from the CTID students and made from recycled t-shirts donated by various student organizations on campus. The $5 admission goes to PieLab in Greensboro. The reception afterwards will feature an auction of the clothing seen from the tented runway on Doster Hall lawn as well as PieLab pies.

Break a leg Resonance and make it work Tee Timers.


Over and Out,
CampusQueer