I can't believe I almost let this one slip by me. Tomorrow night at Morgan Auditorium I implore you to be a part of the Alabama Arts for AIDS benefit presented by The University of Alabama's Department of Theatre and Dance Musical Theatre Outreach Group, Celebration! The beautiful, talented, enigmatic, slightly inebriated Laura Ballard is heading this event up and you will not want to miss it. Don't act like it's Dead Week so you're going to study, study, study all night. Come support this group and the wonderful talents that make it up. It begins at 7:30pm and will run til 10:30 pm approximately. The event page says "am." Ignore that. Be there in the evening. Now I'm currently not sure if it's an asked donation, a set fee for entry or what. Just have a little cash handy as it is a benefit. I'm excited to see what they bring to the stage and know you are too. Because you're going to be there. And that's that.
Follow the image to the FB event and RSVP.



Over and Out,
CampusQueer