Ring courtesy of: Jessica Geisen at Bangle.
And Peacock Hair courtesy of: Kris Garrett at The Brian Avery Salon.


It's recently come to my attention that I love: Lists [a la Chloe Sevigny.] I like to lists things in my head that perhaps irk me, please me, arouse me. I also like things in 3's if you haven't noticed thus far in this little project of mine. But yes I love a list and think we should have some fun with them today. Come list with me for a wrinkle in time and see what mysteries we can unfold.

List 1: Things I Do Not Quite "Get"

> Collegiates and their frisbees. They can just whirl them around for hours. And whatever happened to the hackeysack?
> Dirty sorority girls. If you're only at college to find a husband, why do you look like shit every day? Is that the new sexy?
> Early American colonists. Why'd you have to be so damn mean to those Indians?

List 2: Things I Find Sexy That I Should Not

> Douchebags. You know. The little thin beardy chinstrap, borderline white chocolate-esque, overgelled hair, possibilty of a gat in his waistline.
> Daddies. Yeah I went there.
> Collegiates and their frisbees. They can whirl me around for hours.


List 3: Things I Strongly Support

> West Alabama Aids Outreach. And Aids Alabama in general.
> Individuality. Be you. Always.
> A show on Bravo for CampusQueer. Please?

List 4: Things I Want to Accomplish This Year

> Fully develop the CQ site by 1.1.11.
> Do MORE for CQ. I know we can use this as platform for great good. Plans in my head. Need to make them happen.
> Dance like no one is watching frequently and often.

List 5: Objectives of CampusQueer

> Promote and document the Gay Identity and Community in Tuscaloosa as well as other college campuses.
> Promote a freedom of expression for newcoming gays. Show them they do a have a place.
> Make people think, smile, and be slightly offended [in a good way.]

List 6: Things I Love - And Because I Needed To End in a Multitple of 3

> HotMess nights with my favorite people. If you think I mean you, I do.
> HotMess weekends at the pool with people I respect and admire.
> The smell of Fall. It's coming!
> Grest denim.
> Fresh florals. They really brighten up this boy's day.
> The amazing support from my readers. You truly excite me with the simplest of comments. I never would have imagined this could be something. I hope to continue to bring you bigger and better. CampusQueer is more to me than just my silly little writings. It's my lifestyle now.

If you made it this far, you obviously are avoiding something, bored to tears, or hopefully stalking me. Go do something productive. Tweet me to let me know what you think!



Over and Out,
CampusQueer