My idolized future lover Cazwell is back with his boys. And monkey hats. His newest video for "Get My Money Back" brings back his excellent taste in NYC's finest gogo boys, ability to remove clothing at any given point, and caricature rap style. You'll notice this time he's refining his style with less spastic ass popping (but who doesn't love that?!) and incorporating more choreography. Fortunately I can say he does pop right back into what seems like a scene from "Ice Cream Truck" with hot boys doing free style solos with all his monkies sitting around watching in some seedy part of the Big Apple, where the world's supply of crack cocaine is produced. I love this video. I need my monkey outfit immediately. I feel like Cazwell is really starting to mature in his artistic style. As much as a gay rapper who can't locate his shirt can mature that is. Myself and Misster Mackey give a hats off and over our lady parts for him and his lovely mistress, Amanda Lepore. I'm sure that bitch was on the set somewhere popping pills and sticking monkey tails where they don't belong.


Over and Out,
CampusQueer