I'm sorry. Forgive my confusion. But last time I checked Auburn and Alabama were in the same state and same conference. We hold a rivalry, sure. That's understandable. This season, they beat us. That's undeniable. When someone plays a better game, they win and the other loses. But are we such bitter old spinsters that we have to hold primal grudges that have been proven in history to be the source of the downfall of society? I believe the word we use commonly is bigotry. Ignorance? No. That's actually a scapegoat because ignorance defines a pure lack of information. This is much different and more stupid. Alabama fans are cheering for a state they probably can't find on the map. I personally don't know anyone at Oregon. I grew up with people who go to Auburn. We have a southern bond that I always hear people talk about, but on which they do not typically act. So I say War Damn Eagle! We got beat, so let's have been beaten by the best. Let's keep it home.


Over and Out,
CampusQueer