Okay queerlings. I'm not gonna lie. I may or may not have been a little bit of a mess at Gen & Juice last night. Vis a vis, I don't exactly recall all the fabulous details in order to deliver a proper recap. Apparently lap dances were involved. And I definitely know you missed a fierce, perhaps even angry, walk-off between your Queer and Lady Avery. Don't worry. It's not a rare occurrence and I guarantee you will get an encore if we come with 30 yards of each other at any given point in time. The CQ was coherent enough to bring along la camera to capture some moments for posterity.

Kicking off the night a tad tardy at the 115 with some hot bitches. And do I have a glass eye?

A band of Amor Winterguard cool kids and Serenity just being trashy. So, so trashy. <3

A walk-off is soon to occur. Camera flashes send Mess Sr. and Mess Jr. into Fierce Mode.


(**The Queer would like to note his hair looked good early in the evening. Obviously not so much when it was all said and done.**)

So next week is Spring Break and Gen & Juice will be doing it big again, although I will not be attendance. It's a Pre-St. Patty's Day theme AND there will be a Hot Body Contest! So throw on some shamrock pasties and a little body glitter. The song for Genesis' Dance-Off Challenge will be "Oops I Did It Again." If you need to know the artist name, stay home dipshit. The Queer will be there in spirit. And just because I'm not there necessarily mean your photos won't show up on the CQ so keep it classy. I'd prefer you didn't though. RSVP for next week NOW on the event page HERE

Over and Out,
CampusQueer