Why yes! Yes I did take a little hiatus for Spring Break 2010. I even made a personal extension for myself. Deal with it. All I will say is I went to New Orleans. And I came back. That's about all you are getting. In other news, last night was Tuesday night. You know what that means. You don't? Well you are a dirty whore child who should be punished severely. For the rest of ya's, let's get straight to the meaty stuff. Gen & Juice last night was just as pussy poppin' as ever! Maybe moreso. I am LOVING seeing this event grow and want you to keep coming out with your friends and your dollar bills. Creating visibilty and an identity for ourselves in the T is for the greater good. Genesis rocked out some of our Lady's "Monster" and had hometown guest Serenity on hand to keep it real. Now I'm always running a tad late, so I missed the "Oops I Did It Again" dance challenge. I assume it was fierce. And I've got to say, we queerlings are becoming a tad more frisky as the weeks go by. I see more raunchy grinding every week, but trust and believe I'm not judging. Keep it up. I'd love to see a bitch get preggers on the dance floor at this shindig. With that said, let's get on with the photos. I know you love a good photo collage.

 I was starting to think Serenity might have had her hand sewn to her weave accidentally. Turns out she just likes a good hair flip.

Your Queer and crew!

Don't try to hide from the Queer's all-seeing eye. And Genesis found herself a husband! He's our new residential hottie.


So if you still haven't made it out then you've got to put down the books, put on your dancin' shoes, and come out! Next week's Genesis' Dance Off Challenge is none other than "Telephone!" You better bring it. Bambi Kira will be in the house with our Angel Goddess, the drinks will be pouring, and the music will be blasting. We will see you at the Brickhouse. Glad to have seen everyone out last night! 

 RSVP on Facebook now!


Over and Out,
CampusQueer