Hold up. Wait a minute. It's the CampusQueer Vanity Hour. So I am one of the models for the Birmingham AVEDA Institute's hair show this coming Thursday as part of their grand opening celebration. Well, I get a little phone call last Friday that tells me they want to use me on one of their ABC 33/40 segment, which aired this morning. Basically, what all that entails is me getting up at 5 in the morning, arriving at AVEDA at 6. I get hair and make-up done, wait around for the two chicks to get primped, and cart off to the news station. We sit on a couch, watching the ABC national morning broadcast and I have to make sure to include my daily Gaga rant -- which was especially testy this morning due to last night's  rape and pillage at the Grammys by the AntiChrist also know as Taylor Swift. Wait, let me focus again. Right then. So after I have already dozed off and jerked my head up to regain consciousness several times, they take us back to the studio. And I stand. It's what I do. It's what I'm good at. I even throw in a few smiles "for the ladies" apparently (notice my mocking smirk in the vid) I'll not raise cain of the heterocentricity present. Whatevs.




I realize I am now completely famous and obviously better than you. Send flowers to my secretary, 
Heath Michael Thompson. That girl next to me is black Barbie! Gorgeous! And the other is a ginger. 
The only ginger I approve of is GingerQueer, Glenn Halcomb. No really, she was beautiful and they
were both really sweet. I am definitely excited about my new hair style I will be getting Wednesday in 
preparation for Thursday's hair show. We'll see what their shears unfold. That's about it for today 
though. I just wanted you to see my face. Hope it was all you could ever imagine and more.




Over and Out,
CampusQueer