I'm not sure what my fascination with this pre-pubescent black Miley Cyrus is, but shes got me done whipped my hair around her finger. And now there's a video. Well damn. Let me just show you some shit.

Girl, that's some weave if I ever did see it.
Lip Bling. Extra.
Shit on your nails. Gaga did it the gay way. You did it the tranny way.
Lead Paint w/ Asbestos. That's how you keep it real when you whip yo' hair.
I need her as my interior designer. Very Pollock meets Wou Ki. I'm sure that's what she was going for.
Baby Whips.
Granny splits.


I've got my eye on this one. Cause you know Beyonce got to calm her pussy down at some point. I'm not sure what elfin magic they are using to make her voice sound like she's twice her age, but keep sprinkling it on and making me groove mewzics. And if this is what Will Smith and Jada Pinkett are producing from their bodies, they need to start bottling that shit. 

Over and Out,
CampusQueer