So I'm doing my Kinky Monday FB Scroll with my headphones dangling from my teeth and one eye still struggling to close, when I pop across some interesting news. During the UA Homecoming parade, the LGBT group here, Spectrum, participated while apparently two of the male walkers were . . . holding hands. Disgusting and deplorable, I know. One responsible citizen voiced her concern for this homo-propaganda and even juiced up the story to ensure her credibility and chances of getting run in the paper.


























I mean Tuscaloosa News needs to put that bitch on payroll with such hard-hitting journalistic endeavors. I'm so relieved to know her 3-year-old kunt baby was not victim to the such sights fit only for a carnival sideshow. You know how judgmental those toddlers get these days. And I for sure understand Miss Brooke not wanting to be "exposed to guys holding hands with other guys." I will personally be handing out gas masks next year in the likely event that guys will hold hands with other guys and recommend we all take our civic responsibilities seriously and get our cootie shot at our earliest convenience. 




Fortunately a representative, one Alexander H, admitted homosexual and president of Spectrum, has come forth with a press release on the behalf of confessed offender, Tripp G.:


Well there you have it queerlings. Personally, I would have totally claimed the ability to walk and make-out simultaneously. Put that on my resume and suck it.


Over and Out,
CampusQueer