Ding-a-ling. School is back in session. I for one am as excited as a Christmas goose for my final year of undergrad. No matter how you are facing this fall semester, CQ is here with the best way to destress during your break between Biology 101 and Mixology 516. Online Shopping. Yes gurl, it's one click away to get your retail therapy fix. And here's the kicker; they are designer sale websites that are all the craze these days. The four I recommend today are Gilt Groupe, RueLala, Hautelook, and Fab. All feature daily sales for huge discounts on terrific pieces to pick up your wardrobe or spice up your interiors. If any of them spark your interest, all you have to do is click on the photo and you will be directed to my personal invite page to get you signed up and hopefully get me a credit. Oh, you weren't expecting shameless promotion for my own benefit. When will you learn? Some sites do offer us both a little fun money though in the process. I hope some of you get to shopping and give me a little catwalk werk of your purchases. Now get to class you ole whoopherschnapper you.


Gilt Groupe offers your more Saks/Neiman Marcus fare with premium designers. Items can be high-dollar, but are a far better deal than what you might find in-store. 



RueLaLa is sometimes all over the place. I often don't recognize who or what they are trying to sell. But they have fabulous sense of visual communication and I've spotted a few hot little items there that found home to me.  


Hautelook is probably the lesser known site that I think has the best deals of all. I got two of my purses from them and probably put more faith in them than the rest. And there was a fierce sale of GinchGonch today hunties. 


Fab is my eye's favorite site though. They focus on interior items of all sorts rather than just clothing. It is definitely a must for any designer. They have kitschy knit-knack-paddywhacks, fabulous furniture, and just a plethora of fun little things that you need in your life.
Over and Out,
CampusQueer