Wow. I logged in to do a post and realized. . . this is my 100th post. I wasn't expecting to be a tad bit emotional about this. It makes me smile REALLY big. Because it's exciting. It makes me afraid almost. Because I wonder if I have done enough. It makes me giggle without opening my mouth. Because I had no clue what I was doing when I started this. What it makes me really do is hope. Because I hope that I have touched someone's life; given them their own hope. There are people out there to be your family. We are a community living, reveling, and growing. You have a voice that no one can silence and a right to be happy as the person you want to be. You are a CampusQueer.

It's fitting what I came here to originally post. Today I rolled out of bed to find something really wonderful posted by an old friend who taught me confidence to stand out and was the person who was there for me -- the first time I'd truly felt that in my entire life. And by very strange coincidence too. But his name to me is Hollywood Hames, his birth name is Dustin. And the video he posted was just him lip-synching Katy Perry's Firework. And it was really special. So what I took from that is . . . You have your own fireworks in your life. So tell them. All you have to do is go to their FB wall and record a video while playing Firework. It could mean a lot to them and takes what . . . a minute? Here's mine to you queerlings. You are my fireworks. Now go tell someone else. Gay it forward!